Please pray for the Headmaster, Mr Murray Gibbon, and for all staff to be strengthened by the Lord.
- for all staff, for their stress levels and for their emotional energy to plough into the lives of the young people
- for management, that they lead wisely and well
- for pupils – they are really committed to making significant changes in their lives and those of their families; but they often have to battle against the odds, against poverty, negative influences around them, difficult family relationships etc.
- for the School Counsellor, that she will have real insight into the pupils’ lives and that the pupils will be open to her and be willing to change
- that the direct Christian work in the School (eg Christian Union) will grow and bear fruit
- for physical protection over the pupils and the building: from muggings, theft etc